This is what up to 24% permanent fat reduction looks like in just 15 minutes!
How does it work?
truSculpt iD uses innovative Monopolar RF technology to selectively target fat and therapeutically heat it to a temperature that will permanently destroy 24% of it. The dead cells are eliminated by passing through the body naturally over 12 weeks.
How is this different to other body sculpting procedures?
- Quick – Treatment time is typically 15 to 30 minutes for one body area.
- Effective – Often, only one session per body area is required to achieve the body you truly want, with visible results 12 weeks post your final session.
- Comfortable – with minimal discomfort, this procedure has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- Versatile – for patients who may not be a suitable candidate for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness and presence of skin laxity.
- No downtime – so patients can resume normal activity immediately.
- Personalised – Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine tailor each program so you can achieve the body you truly want!
- Minimal discomfort
- Suitable for a wide range of skin and different laxity
- No downtime
- Typically, 1 treatment needed
Results are visible after just one treatment, maximum results seen after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalised results you desire.
- Up to 24% permanent fat reduction in one 15- minute treatment, best seen 12 weeks post session.
- Adipose tissue depletion
- Circumferential size reduction
- Cellulite minimisation
What to expect
What will the treatment feel like?
truSculpt iD feels like a hot stone massage. During treatment, the temperature of your skin will rise but remain comfortable. It’s effective, safe, and the results are even and consistent, with no downtime.
Can truSculpt iD be used on all skin types?
Yes, this treatment can be done on all skin types and over tattoos.
In addition, truSculpt iD is a customised and tailored treatment to meet individual needs, and most adult men and women are candidates.
How many treatments will be needed?
Multiple areas can be treated in as little as one 15-minute session. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalised results you desire.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Can truSculpt ID be performed on all skin types?
Yes, this treatment can be safely performed on all skin types, over tattoos and most scarring.
How long does a truSculpt ID treatment take?
Procedure time depends on the body you truly want, factoring in size and number of treatment areas, but typically one truSculpt ID session takes 15 minutes.
How many treatments will I need?
Up to 30% muscle growth can be achieved in 4 x 15-minute sessions!
Additional sessions may be required to tailor the body you truly want.
When will I see results?
Results are visible after just one treatment, with maximum results seen 8 weeks post your final session. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the body you truly want.
Interested in our trusculpt ID treatment?
We welcome you to Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine Sydney for a consultation with our cosmetic practitioners, who'll tailor a treatment plan specific to your concerns and desires.