Offering Short and Long Threads at Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine
Your first step
Advantages of Thread Lifting at Pavilion
- Doctor-only procedure, with highly experienced physician
- Thread Lifts are a minimally invasive alternative to surgical procedures
- Achieves a natural-looking lift and tone to the face, jowls, neck and brow
- Collagen stimulating – improving the appearance of loose skin or lax skin on the face, neck, arms, abdomen and other areas
- Provides immediate, skin tightening results that improve over time as collagen forms around the threads
- Limited downtime – with no incisions or scars
- Quick walk in/walk out procedure, performed in 60-90 minutes
- Long-lasting skin lifting and skin tightening results
The other advantage of the shorter threads made by Aptos is that they come in a cannula, so we can place them through one entry point, therefore resulting in less bruising and less downtime compared to other methods like short PDO threads. So basically, we can achieve longer results with less downtime!
To find out more about short or long threads treatments and which are best for your goals you can book a FREE no obligation Doctor Consultation today
Thread lifting will often result in a skin lift and improvement in skin immediately, along with continued improvement over over 3-6 month period as the threads integrate with facial tissue and collagen forms around the threads.
The best outcome from a face tbread lift or neck thread lifting can take between 6 weeks and 6 months to appear. Results will last up to 3 years.
Common thread lift treatment areas include:
- Mid-Face – redefining cheekbone contours, firming up the skin and giving a plumper or fuller appearance to the cheeks and reducing naso-labial folds.
- Nose – aims to achieve one of many outcomes eg. lift the nasal tip, heighten the bridge, slim the dorsal ridge, create the desired side profile and/or front profile.
- Lower Jaw – jawline chiseling, or regain definition to the jawline, reduce jowls.
- Brows – lift the brow (natural looking), open up the eyes, reduce eyelid hooding, raise the outer edge of the eyebrow.
- Eyes – lift the corners of the eye to create the popular ‘Cat Eye’ or ‘Fox Eye’ look.
- Forehead – stimulate collagen, reduce the appearance of forehead lines.
- Neck – overall tightening, reduce sagging skin, address the under chin area.
- Arms – tighten upper arms sagging skin eg. after weight loss.
- Abdomen – tighten skin with threads, improve appearance of lax skin on the abdomen as a result of ageing, after pregnancy or weight loss.
- Inner thighs – tighten and improve the appearance of lax skin that can appear with ageing or after weight loss.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Why choose us?
Our Medical Director and leading cosmetic physician, Dr Gavin Scriven (@dr.gavscriv) specialises in non-surgical and minimally invasive techniques – including Thread Lifting for face, neck, and body.
Dr Gav has been performing these treatments for many years after having trained in advanced thread lifting techniques both locally and internationally. Dr Gav has also tought other doctors on how to perform Thread Lifts as a trainer.
Dr Gav specialises in a variety of different types of threads to address our clients’ individual concerns across face, neck or body. Thread lifts are performed using various types of threads including APTOS, Silhouette Soft, MINT and TGA Approved Korean PDO Long and Mono Threads.
Based on your aesthetic goals, Dr Gav’s holistic medical assessment and his bread of experience you will receive a personalised treatment plan just for you.
Am I suitable for a Thread Lift?
The first step is to book a no obligation Doctor consultation, in which Dr Gav will speak with you about your goals and tailor a treatment plan based on his assessment.
If your objective is to improve some mild to moderate sagging on your face, or lax skin on the neck or other areas of your body such as the knees, elbows, upper arms or thighs; then thread lifting may be an optimal option for you!
During your Doctor consultation Dr Gav will assess your degree of skin laxity and skin characteristics and then advise on whether a Thread Lift and/or other modalities could be the best option for you.
If you have more extensive sagging or loose skin, other non-invasive methods or even surgery may be more appropriate to achieve a more dramatic result. Dr Gav will discuss all considerations with you in detail during your Doctor consultation, which is always required as the first step.
Is Thread Lifting a safe option?
Thread Lifting is a procedure performed by Doctors only at Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine. We specialise in non-surgical cosmetic treatments with minimal downtime and high impact results – and we have extensive experience in advanced thread lifting techiques for face, neck and body.
The thread lift procedure is low risk, even while being minimally invasive. As with any cosmetic medical procedure, there are certain risks or complications to be aware of which will be explained to you in your Doctor consultation, including the possibility of swelling, infection, asymmetry or nerve damage. Choosing a skilled Doctor will help to mitigate and manage these risks, as will following the pre and postcare procedures documented and provided by our Doctors.
How much does Thread Lifting cost?
The cost of a Thread Lift will depend on the type and number of threads used in your treatment. During your no obligation consultation, our medical director Dr Gavin Scriven will discuss options with you and he will advise of the optimal treatment plan for your individual goals. After your consult we will provide you with a written Thread Lift quote for your consideration.
As a price guide, treatment starts from $300 for short collagen stimulating threads; and from $1,500 for long threads (noting that price varies based on the number of and type of threads used by our Cosmetic Doctor).