This is what up to 30% increased muscle mass looks like in just 15 minutes!
How does it work?
In traditional strength training, the brain signals the nervous system and motor neurons to contract the skeletal muscle voluntarily. truSculpt flex+ bypasses the brain, sending an electrical signal to your muscles through a handpiece, which optimises your workout, minimises discomfort and ensures your safety and treatment efficacy.
How is this different to other body sculpting procedures?
- Quick – Up to eight areas can be treated at a time in as little as 15 minutes per session!
- Safe – The unique truControl™ technology provides safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customisable delivery with less energy needed.
- Effective – Three treatment mode options are available to customize the results to each patient’s fitness levels and goals.
- Comfortable – with minimal discomfort, this procedure has been compared to a hot stone massage.
- Non-Invasive – Clinical studies have shown this non-invasive approach achieves an average of 30% increase in muscle mass, with visible results 8 weeks post your final session.
- No downtime – so patients can resume normal activity immediately.
- Personalised – Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine tailor each program so you can achieve the body you truly want!
- No downtime
As a doctor led clinic, we believe that a healthy approach to diet and exercise is essential for all.
We also strongly recommend combining truSculpt FLEX and FLEX+ muscle sculpting sessions with truSculpt ID fat reduction treatments. When fat reduction and muscle strengthening modalities are combined, your results will be optimal, and we can tailor the body you truly want with truBody!
- Up to 30% muscle growth in four 15-minute treatments
- Personalised, defined, and toned physique
- Cellulite minimisation
What to expect
How long does a treatment take?
Up to eight areas can be treated in one 15-minute session.
How many treatments will be needed?
Remarkable results can be achieved with as little as four treatments. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalised results you desire.
What will the treatment feel like?
As the treatment begins, patients feel a gentle contraction sensation and, as the intensity slowly increases, the muscle contraction intensifies but remains comfortable.
Is there really no downtime?
truSculpt FLEX and FLEX+ is non-invasive, requires no recovery time, and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment. Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
What will the treatment feel like?
truSculpt FLEX and FLEX+ Feels a little ticklish! As the treatment begins, you will feel a gentle muscle stimulation that gradually increases in intensity but remains comfortable. It’s effective, safe, and the results are even and consistent, with no downtime.
We tailor treatment plans and packages to each individual's goals
Frequently asked questions
Can truSculpt FLEX and FLEX+ be performed on all skin types?
Yes, this treatment can be safely performed on all skin types, over tattoos and most scarring.
How long does a truSculpt FLEX or FLEX+ treatment take?
Procedure time depends on the body you truly want, factoring in size and number of treatment areas, but typically one truSculpt FLEX session takes 45 minutes and one truSculpt FLEX+ session takes 15 minutes.
How many treatments will I need?
Up to 24% permanent fat cell elimination can be achieved in one 15-minute session per body area!
Additional sessions may be required to tailor the body you truly want.
When will I see results?
Results are visible after just one treatment, with maximum results seen 12 weeks post your final session. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the body you truly want.
Interested in our truSculpt FLEX or FLEX+ treatment?
We welcome you to Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine Sydney for a consultation with our cosmetic practitioners, who'll tailor a treatment plan specific to your concerns and desires.