The Hollywood Spectra Difference
The Hollywood Spectra is more effective than other lasers of its kind.
In fact, it’s the first short-pulse laser to gain FDA clearance for treatment of melasma and has powerful versatility to reduce other unwanted pigmentation.
It achieves this by delivering energy into the skin in nanoseconds, with minimal downtime and with fully adjustable settings and wavelengths.
Lutronic has been one of the leading innovators of aesthetic and medical advanced lasers for the past 20 years. Lutronic also has a global reach and is used in many dermatological, medical and cosmetic clinics in over 65 countries worldwide.
Common concerns treated
The Lutronic Hollywood Spectra™ has the ability to provide as a range of targeted treatments:
- Treating Melasma (a condition in which brown patches appear on the face)
- Treating Naevus of Ota (hyperpigmentation of the eye and surrounding adnexa along the V1/2 tri-geminal nerve distribution) and Naevus of Ito
- Hori Naevus (bluish-grey discolouration on the side of the face)
- Laser toning
- The Hollywood Laser Peel
- Treating freckles
- Treating pigmented lesions
- Treating sun damage
- Treating scarring including acne and post-operative skin issues
- Treating diffuse redness including post inflammatory erythema
Various treatment options, tailored to our patient's goals
The Hollywood Spectra treatments effectively treats Melasma, Hyperpigmentation, Hollywood Laser Peel, Pigmented Lesions, Sun Damage, Acne Scarring, Post-Op Skin Issues and more!
Start your treatment journey
We welcome you to Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine Sydney for a consultation with our cosmetic practitioners, who'll tailor a treatment plan specific to your concerns and desires.