Genetically speaking, Asian faces tend to shorter in length, from forehead to chin. Asian faces also tend to be broader in terms of width. In such patients we can increase facial lengthening and perform minimally invasive procedures to slim the face and reposition facial volume to create a beautiful ‘V line’ facial shape.
Popular Asian procedures include nasal bridge projection and ‘V line’ facial shape creation. Such treatments can be achieved using injectables, threads, as well as other non surgical Doctor-only techniques.
Liquid rhinoplasty is an example treatment we offer. It is an in-clinic procedure that can project and enhance the nasal bridge. It can be performed in rooms under local anaesthetic and with minimal downtime. It is a procedure that is best left to experienced hands. Dr David Ong is well known for the outcomes achieved with his liquid rhinoplasty techniques.
- Create a 'V line' facial shape
- Jawline slimming
- Nose bridge projection
- Beautiful transitions from temples to cheeks
- Cheek enhancement without facial widening
- Skin texture, tone and quality improvement
- Smooth, curvy forehead outcome
- Natural-looking facial enhancement
- Improve facial symmetry
- Project the bridge of the nose
- Slim the jawline
- Enhance the chin, cheeks, temples
- Smooth curvy foreheads
- Improve skin texture, tone and quality
- Immediate and long lasting results
- Walk-in, walk-out procedure
- Minimal discomfort and no downtime
First step is to book in a Doctor Consultation for a personalised facial assessment to discuss your goals.
What to expect
A Doctor consultation is required prior to treatment so you can discuss your concerns and our Cosmetic Doctor will develop a personalised treatment plan just for you. In your consult our Dr Gav Scriven will explain procedure options and answer questions you may have after his assessment and explain the potential results of your treatment plan. After consultation you will receive a quote for treatment.
Interested in our Asian Aesthetic treatments?
We welcome you to Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine Sydney for a consultation with our Cosmetic Doctor, who'll tailor a treatment plan specific to your concerns and desires.