PRINCIPAL DOCTOR – Dr Gavin Scriven (MBBS, FRACGP, FACAM)
Our Medical Director Dr Gavin Scriven (or “Dr Gav” as he is better to his clients), graduated from University of Notre Dame Sydney in 2011 with Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. After completing a two year Residency at Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney, Dr Gav became an Aviation Medical Officer in the Royal Australian Airforce specialising in Aeromedical Evacuation and Aviation Medicine. He went on to complete a Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Dr Gav’s keen interest in Lifestyle and Cosmetic Medicine led him to expand his medical knowledge and training in this area, and Dr Gav has now been practicing Cosmetic Medicine for over 6 years, whilst also still working as a GP, and is a member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Gav prides himself on keeping across the latest techniques, products and devices in Cosmetic Medicine, but seeks to only offer the best and most effective treatments at our clinic. With a special interest in anti-ageing solutions, Dr Gav is particularly experienced in injectables, laser rejuvenation, and thread lifting treatments. He also specialises in intimate and lifestyle medical treatments for both men and women including for erectile dysfunction, non-invasive penile augmentation and vaginal rejuvenation. His genuine enjoyment in acquiring and sharing knowledge led him to become a clinical trainer of cosmetic injectables and threads for both educational institutions and industry suppliers.
Dr Gav values the shared journey he has with his clients in addressing their ageing concerns and achieving their aesthetic goals. He believes in an individualised and holistic approach and always seeks to enhance your natural features rather than change the way you look.
Beneath is a summary of just some of Dr Gav’s cosmetic experience and achievements. He continues to learn new techniques and treatments every year by attending major conferences and workshops. As the cosmetic industry constantly evolves, Dr Gav believes in continual training and development for all Cosmetic Physicians no matter how experienced they are.
Dr Gavin Scriven – Experience & Achievements
- Graduated University of Sydney with Bachelor Liberal Studies with double major in Psychology and German in 2007.
Graduated University of Notre Dame with Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery in 2011.
- Junior Medical Officer residency at Sydney’s Royal North Shore Hospital 2012-2013.
- Aviation Medical Officer in Royal Australian Air Force from 2014 – received Operational Service Medal for deployments.
- Completed cosmetic injectable training with most major industry suppliers including Allergan, Galderma, Merz and Teoxane.
- Owner of Cosmetic Injectable Company servicing multiple NSW beauty salons since 2015, working as advanced cosmetic injector and training other Doctors.
- Received Fellowship with Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) in 2017.
- Completed further hands-on training and mentorship in cosmetic medicine while working with esteemed Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Jayson Oates at Academy Face and Body from 2017.
- Certified as a ‘Calibre’ Doctor providing non-surgical penile augmentation – 2017.
- Cosmetic Injectable trainer for Australasian Academy of Dermal Sciences using Allergan and Merz range of injectables 2018-2020.
- Fellow of Australasian College of Cosmetic Medicine (ACAM) – and member since 2017.
- Completed training with High Tech Laser using CO2 Deka SmartXide Touch 360 Laser to provide skin resurfacing treatment as well as vaginal rejuvenation treatments.
- Completed training with Cutera for Vascular and Pigment laser using the Excel V platform.
- Trainer for Silhouette Soft Threads and Ellanse Collagen stimulating filler on behalf of Sinclair Pharma and Austramedex – 2017.
- Completed hands-on APAC Facial Anatomy Cadaver Course for cosmetic injectables and thread-lifting techniques in Kuala Lumpur through Sinclair College in 2018.
- Completed training with AMSL Medical Aesthetic in RegenLab PRP therapy.
- Completed training with Emcyte Pure PRP to deliver male and female sexual rejuvenation treatments through High Tech Medical – 2017.
- Completed 2 x hands-on Non Surgical Face Lift Master Classes in Minimally Invasive Thread Lifting and Combination Therapies with International Fellowship in Advanced Aesthetic Science (IFAAS) in 2019 and 2020.
- Certified Aptos Thread Lift Provider since 2018.
- Completed Advanced Non Surgical Peri-Orbital Rejuvenation Course with IFAAS 2019.
- Completed MINT PDO threads training in 2020.
- Certified provider for Cutera Body Sculpting platforms – the truSculpt Flex and truSculpt iD.
- Certified provider and Trainer for InMode using Radio-Frequency Assisted Liposuction technology on Embrace RF platform which includes FaceTite, AccuTite and Morpheus8 – 2020.
Some of our Services
Fractional CO2 resurfacing laser – this is the most powerful skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing laser on the market and widely regarded as the “gold-standard” treatment for improvement in skin and membrane tissue concerns. We believe this special laser deserves focus, attention and mastery. The fractionated CO2 DOT laser has extensive settings and can be customised to resolve many conditions, including:
- Skin Rejuvenation – light resurfacing to remove surface pigment and fine lines, whilst brightening and firming complexion.
- Acne Scars – flatten and soften acne scars, stretch marks, surgical and/or trauma scars;
- Vaginal Atrophy ( Mona Lisa Touch)for dryness, inflammation, pain, lichen sclerosus, urinary incontinence; and
- Vaginal Rejuvenation – to improve laxity and cosmetic appearance.
CO2 DOT Laser is an ideal combination procedure with other treatments such as Platelet Rich Plasma Thread Lifting, Cosmetic injectables, IPL photo rejuvenation and post-treatment cosmeceuticals to ensure great long-term results.
Snoring Laser treatment – by warming the soft palate we can trigger a healing process, which tightens the tissue and stimulates Type-1 collagen production. This reduces its ability to vibrate, which is the main cause of the snoring sound.
Cosmetic injectables – modern cosmetic injectables are the most common and non-invasive way to enhance facial features, relax wrinkles, slim the jaw, reduce teeth grinding or sweating and hydrate the skin. The options are extensive, so please discuss your goals with our skilled practitioners who have access to the best products and are always trained in the most advanced techniques.
Fat Dissolving Injection – with precise and localised injections, we can now permanently dissolve small fat deposit all over the body, without invasive liposuction. Areas that can be treated include the double chin, armpit rolls, bat-wings, bra-rolls, inner thighs, knees, abdomen or mons pubis and more.
Platelet Rich Plasma ( Pure PRP ) – regenerative medicine or PRP therapy is fast becoming one of the most popular procedures to address a variety of cosmetic and lifestyle concerns, including:
- Stimulating natural collagen to plump up scars, wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes;
- Eliminating skin toxins, which clears acne and provides a hydrating glow;
- Regenerating blood vessels and nerves in intimate areas, which can enhance sexual function for both men and women (PRP-Shot for Men and PRP shot for Women);
- Healthy and strong vaginal tissue to resolve vaginal atrophy and urinary incontinence symptoms (especially effective combined with MonaLisa Touch Laser); and
- Reducing Hair Loss and stimulating hair regrowth.
Radiosurgery – Ellman Radiosurgery compliments our focus on beautiful skin by enabling us to quickly and effectively remove non-cancerous Moles, Skin Tags and other raised lesions, eliminate unsightly Spider Veins on the face and ablate persistent Sebaceous Acne (SGA).
Threads Lifting – The latest in non-surgical Face, Neck and Brow Lift. This minimally invasive procedure can be used to lift and support sagging skin or to prevent future aging, in less than 1 hour and without any scars. The perfect solution for those who are not quite ready or keen to undergo surgical face lift.
PEP Non-Surgical Penis Enlargement – A non-surgical penis augmentation procedure designed to increase penile girth and may noticeably increase flaccid and erect girth without surgery and no downtime. The procedure is only performed by our medical director, Dr Gavin Scriven. The procedure involves the painless injection of safe premium dermal fillers. The results are immediate, long lasting and performed during a 1-hour walk in/walk-out session.