Weight Loss using Integrative Medicine Technique at Doctor-led clinic
Ultrasound fat cavitation is a safe ultrasound stimulation where small and large probes are used to target deeper visceral fats, causing lipolytic hormone to be released.
This process is known as lipolysis, where fat reserves are transformed into energy to be burnt by our body through exercise within six hours of treatment. The broken down fats are then expelled via the lymphatic and urinary systems.
The treatment feels like a warm massage and is suitable for small areas, such as the arm areas around the bra straps and the ‘muffin top’ that can form above the hips, or larger areas of the body, such as inner, outer front or the back of the thighs, stomach and buttocks. Circumference loss, good skin texture, increased firmness and laxity are the positive results of this exciting and innovative new technology – you will see the difference!
Drink plenty of water (8-12 glasses of water a day), and eat a healthy diet focused on fresh fruit and vegetables.
Do not undergo any heating treatments on the day of your procedure such as laser or pulsed light treatments, and do not smoke or take medication, drugs or alcohol on the day of your treatment.
It is critical that raise your heart rate by exercising within 4–6 hours after treatment, as you want to use up the energy so fats do not resettle back in your system.
You may experience nausea in the initial stages of treatment as toxins are moved and released from the body. Please keep Helen updated with any health issues, new medications or reactions as you continue with these treatments.
- Minimal discomfort
- No downtime
- Reduces circumference of the treated area
- Improves skin texture
- Increases skin firmness
- Increases skin laxity
- Fat cavitation is an ultrasound stimulation procedure creates lipolysis activation of fat cells.
- The cavitation process releases free fatty acids (FFA) and glycerol (breakdown of fat) in the blood stream for easier energy consumption of subcutaneous and visceral fats, thus aiding a local and longer lasting slimming effect.
- The broken down fats are then expelled by way of the lymphatic and urinary systems.
Much of the result will vary dependant on individual age, fitness level, lifestyle, vices, medical profile and occupation. Also take into account there will be a certain amount of maintenance due to the body being dynamic and ever-changing rather than static.
What to expect
Treatment in summary
It is important to call out that Cavitation/RF treatments are a helpmate alongside lifestyle changes and adherence to our programme to achieve optimal results. Results are quickly identified in combination with some subtle lifestyle change we will guide you on. You will only get what you put into this!
- 70% of the result is up to your diet, water intake, lifestyle habits and exercise.
- 5% is all about your general health (eg. polycystic ovaries, medications) and age (the older you are the slower the uptake of treatment)
- 25% is up to your therapist delivering your treatment plan as recommended
Interested in Ultrasonic Cavitation / RF Treatments?
We welcome you to Pavilion Cosmetic Medicine Sydney for a consultation with our cosmetic practitioners, who'll tailor a treatment plan specific to your concerns and desires.